After seeing the minka concept hugger fan listed on Lampsplus I spoke with their customer sales representative Ani who assured me that the fan was one of their more popular fans. I placed my order which arrived in approximately 8 working days. When the electrician tried to install the fan, strangely the holes of the fan blades did not align with the attaching screws of the motor. This perplexed the electrician who commented that the blades did not fit appropriately in the styrofoam packaging slot. I immediately called Lampsplus customer service to complain about the mixup. The service representative stated she never heard of this complaint before. She offered to send me a set of new blades but when I asked for overnight shipping I was told that it couldn't be done. It would arrive in the normal shipping time of 7 to 10 days. Afterwards, I called back to complain. This time they offered expedited 3 day shipping. Because I am used to excellent customer service of Amazon, the experience of dealing with Lampsplus was quite disappointing. As I anxiously await for the new blades I wonder if the rumors concerning Lampsplus tampering with original products will be the case. I resolve never to do business with Lampsplus again even if they have the best listed price. The aggravation is not worth the few dollars in savings. Don't waste your time and money with this company. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Mija Baney

Avid Internet consumer

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $245. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lamps Plus Open Box. The most disappointing about minka aire fan at Lamps Plus Open Box was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lamps Plus Open Box.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lamps Plus Open Box to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lamps Plus Open Box?

Comments